User-agent: * Allow: / Northeast Saving Mom: Welcome 2010... The Decade of Change!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010... The Decade of Change!

It is really early & I should probably still be sleeping. I just wanted to get some thoughts out of my head and look at them to make sure I am still sane...lol

I have been thinking about this year to come very seriously. I planned on bringing it in with a strong roaring start. That didn't happen.

With the new year bell tolling in my ear, my family went outside and the children yelled to the neighbors, like I did when I was a kid. They ran outside into the snow, into the school yard beside the house, and ran around like people who had been locked in cages for years! It was fun to watch kids be kids. I joined in for just a moment, then sat back and watched the snowflakes glisten on their hair as it fell from the sky. It made a glow almost halos in their hair. It was a beautiful site indeed.
The sky lit up with fireworks from town, even though we couldn't see the colors because of the haze, it was quite lovely.

I am so proud to be their mother, and I feel blessed to have my children.

I am also contemplating marriage.
I am totally sure I love David, there is no question about that. My concern is the wedding and the dream I have of it. I don't want to confuse the two, and I don't want to ruin either. I can't wait forever, and I am just not a fast mover. I hope to figure this out sometime in the next few months.

I wrote a bunch more but deleted it. ehhh

No comments: